Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pen Series 1

Starting in 1998 I started to do a series of pen sketches for every team in the league adding a little piece here and there to create 1 big poster of sketches for that team when ever I thought or was inspired to do it.

well it's 2008 10 years later and I think I pretty much stopped in 2004 do to many concerns I had, some of the sketches I just didn't like at all and since it was in pen I could do NOTHING! If I would start it again I would do it all digitally but I wasn't as sophisticated when I was 17 back in 1998. So I will post some of my favorite sketches from this little project called "The Pen Series"
I'm so happy the Canucks beat the Thrashers today to help my Sabres out so I'll start with them...enjoy the series many more to come.

No comments: