Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Joker Mask in High School Hockey

I'll have some more art post later in the week here is some interesting news in the meantime, you might recall last summer I painted my 1st goalie mask "The Joker" I have since done another (which I have yet to post) and currently working on two more. Well the Joker Mask made an appearance over western New York newspapers over the weekend from a High School tournament and North Tonawanda Starting goalie Austin Willison was all over the papers...I want to say the mask helped, take a look from The Buffalo News Here

And the Tonawanda News
Looks pretty good in action

1 comment:

Stephen G. Bardsley said...

Nate, Congrats on the press. The helmet looks great! Cant wait to see the ones in progress. I had one of my drawings make the local press here this week. Not a hockey drawing, but sports. Check it out. Bards
bardsleysportsart.blogspot.com