Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ryan Miller: Traded but Sabres related Art anyway

Well it finally happened, the Buffalo Sabres have finally traded Ryan Miller and then the franchise feel apart as Pat Lafontaine "resigned" as President of Hockey Ops. So while my team tries to pick up the pieces with quite a few draft picks and a new GM in Tim Murray who I like so far, I'm a Blues fan for the rest of the way.

I think Ryan Miller will go down as my 2nd favorite goalie behind Hasek, for what he did in the mid 2000's with the Sabres are great memories for me as well as winning the Vezina in 2010 and what he did in the 2010 Olympics. I have a number of Ryan Miller Art work I haven't posted yet as I was looking through my archives, so here are 2 that I recently did this year. The 1st one was drawn in ink and colored digitally the 2nd was drawn all digitally.

Ryan Miller

Ryan Miller

No comments: